KICK OFF MEETING IN BUDAPEST
12 – 13 OCtober 2021
ABOUT YOUNG KREATIV SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
Erasmus+ Young Kreativ Social Enterprises through the mobilisation of Digital skills and Intercultural dialogue is a strategic partnership project which aims to boost and encourage creative social entrepreneurial learning of young people through upskilling and empowering youth workers, educators and mentors as primary vehicles of the professional development of youth.
YKSE Project counts on a multi-agent partnership, composed of 4 organizations from UK, Hungary, Italy and the Republic of North Macedonia) with complementary skills and prior knowledge or experiences on the project field.
- create a set of digital tools to boost and encourage the Creative Social Entrepreneurial learning of the young cohorts by empowering and upskilling youth workers, educators and mentors as primary vehicles of the professional development of young people.
- to avoid the increase in NEET rates, supporting youth mentors with an online/blended methodology and itinerary which assures the entrepreneurial skills acquisition of students at risk of drop-out and NEETs in order to increase their engagement to education and their employability in the new dynamic and digital labour market.
- to facilitate the labor market integration of young people out of employment and education (NEETS) or at risk of dropout, thanks to the development of a training for youth workers who will mentor the young cohorts in accessing the right information and training to start up a Social Creative Enterprise using digital solutions to create products or services.
The YKSE project will involve 3 intellectual outputs:
- IO1. Methodological guide and toolkit Social Kreative Enterprises for Youth Workers
- IO2. Curriculum – Detailed programme and training materials for Youth Workers
- IO3. Kreativ Enterprise e-learning platform
WHY THE PROJECT IS INNOVATIVE
- It improves the personal motivation and professional skills of youth workers through innovative educational methodologies.
- It supports young people in defining their professional objectives, reflecting on what they are doing with their lives, and searching within themselves what truly motivates them.
- It will boost the youth worker and educator community on social media that will focus on social creative entrepreneurial skills and emotional intelligence to encourage active engagement in work processes by supporting more meaningful discussions about career and personal development.
TARGET GROUP’s BENEFIT
The young people will benefit in the following ways:
- get the opportunity to talk about difficult subjects, such as global issues, poverty, environment and community and intercultural problems,
- begin to set goals for self-improvement through Personal Action Plans & through the introduction of Continuous Professional Development methods.
- learn to handle and manage emotions.
- gain a better understanding of training and employment options.
- Asfar, UK
- Anthropolis, Hungary
- Materahub, Italy
- Center for Knowledge Management, the Republic of North Macedonia
During the kick off meeting in Budapest, Partners presented their organizations, the leader presented the objectives of the project and the future action plan. The first activity is to start developing the IO1 Methodological guide and toolkit Social Kreative Enterprises for Youth Workers.